Freeze-dried Red Dragon Fruit Toppers
Introducing our Freeze-Dried Dragon Fruit for Dogs (and Humans)- a delicious and nutritious treat that's tail-waggingly good for your furry friend! Packed with a myriad of health benefits, this exotic fruit will leave your canine companion begging for more.
This treat is commercially manufactured in a human grade facility. This commercial kitchen provides ingredients to a lot of bakeries and freeze dried camping meal kits.
Please keep an airtight container as it draws moisture quickly from the air and will become soft and sticky.
1. Immune Support: Dragon fruit is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamin C, and essential nutrients, helping to boost your dog's immune system and protect against free radicals.
2. Digestive Health: The natural fiber content in dragon fruit aids in promoting a healthy digestive system, easing tummy troubles and enhancing nutrient absorption.
3. Skin and Coat Care: With its abundance of vitamin E, dragon fruit helps maintain a lustrous coat and healthy skin, keeping your pup looking and feeling great.
4. Joint Support: Dragon fruit contains anti-inflammatory properties, which can provide relief to aging or active dogs with joint discomfort.
We suggest giving 2-3 grams every two or three days. For best results, please mix with a liquid to rehydrate. Our recommendation is to use goat milk, bone broth, water, or kefir. Remember, moderation is key, and it's always a good idea to consult your veterinarian before introducing new treats to your dog's diet.
QUANTITY: 65g (equivalent to 300g raw).
On a scale from 1 to 5 (5 being smelliest) this treat is rated as a 1/5.
• For optimal freshness, keep product in the sealed bag provided or airtight container of your choice
• Store treats in a cool, dark & dry place
• Wash hands with soap and water after handling
• Always supervise your pet when feeding
Room Temperature: 1 month
Refrigerated: 2 months
Freezer: 1 year