- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Beef Backstrap are a piece of cartilage from the back of a cattle. They have a similar consistency to that of the beef tendon, but are much bigger (10-12 inch). These chews are 100% Canadian, and provide a good source of digestible protein. Backstrap chews are tougher and a popular choice for active and aggressive chewers! With all the chewing your dog will be doing, these beef-made treats also help prevent plaque and tartar buildup and improve your dog's oral health. Reward your pet with these tasty beef straps!
• a great alternative to rawhide
• air dried
• single ingredient
• small batch
• antibiotic/hormone free
Recommended for dogs, cats and ferrets!
Measuring about 12 inches, these tendons are fantastic for large dogs.
Room Temperature: 1 month
Refrigerated: 2 months
Freezer: 1 year
• for optimal freshness, keep product in the sealed bag provided or airtight container of your choice
• store treats in a cool, dark & dry place
• wash hands with soap and water after handling
• always supervise your pet when feeding and take away any small pieces